When I say equestrian products I use and love, I literally mean if you walk into my closet, my daughter’s closet or my parents’ barn, you’ll find these items.
Whether you’re shopping for supplies for your first horse, apparel and equipment for the rider in your family or stable supplies, browse the list below to check out some of my favorite products.
This post may contain affiliate links which means that I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Favorite Rider Gear
The most used and well loved riding gear my mom, daughter and I use daily around the barn and away at horse shows.
My absolute favorite helmet that I have owned to date is this One K Defender which you can find in local tack shops and on Amazon. I have also owned several other helmets over the years including Charles Owen, IRH and Troxel. The One K fits better and is more comfortable than any others I’ve tried, plus it looks sleek and stylish. I wrote a full review on this helmet which you can read here.
If the One K Defender isn’t quite in your budget, here is a more affordable option that my daughter has ridden in for the last couple of years. This IRH helmet has held up well and easy to adjust.
- Kids Justin Cattleman Boots SK4681
- Price: $129.95
- Kids Ariat Quickdraw Western Boots 10001863
- Price: $99.95
- Womens Ariat Circuit Luna Western Boots 10040377
- Price: $209.95
- Mens Justin Chocolate America Bent Rail® Boots BR313
- Price: $219.95
- Womens Justin Turquoise Ponteggio Bent Rail Boots BRL317
- Price: $231.95
- Horze Kids Madison Silicone Full Seat Tights
- Price: $44.99
- Horze Active Kids Silicone Full Seat Winter Tights
- Price: $48.99
- Kids Cool Mesh Silicone Fullseat Tights
- Price: $49.50
Horse Tack & Equipment We Ride In
My absolute favorite saddle is my Wenger roughout western training saddle that I ride in all the time. My mom bought this saddle for me new back in 2016, and it still looks new. I love this saddle so much, it is incredibly comfortable and durable. And, I have to say, I've ridden in several Harris and Blue Ribbon work saddles as well, this one is still my favorite!
If you're interested in one of your own, check out Wenger Leather Works for more info!
My mom currently rides in a Blue Ribbon work saddle, which she absolutely loves. We bought it used and I highly recommend this saddle too.
If a new high end Western saddle isn't in your budget (it's not in mine), here are some alternative options. I've owned and currently own a couple of Billy Cook, Circle Y and Reinsman saddles. HorseSaddleShop.com carries these brands and also has a used saddle section on their site, so you may find a great deal on a used high quality saddle as well.
- 15.5inch to 17inch Billy Cook Training Saddle 9030
- Price: $2505.00
- 14.5inch to 17inch Circle Y Roughout Training Saddle 1439
- Price: $1999.00
- 16inch Big Horn Training Reiner Saddle 858
- Price: $1927.00
- Reinsman Seven “S” Sweet Iron Low Ported Barrel Bit 760
- Price: $128.99
- Circle Y Basketweave Headstall
- Price: $61.99
- Billy Cook Browband Headstall w/Basketweave
- Price: $124.10
- Circle Y One Ear Headstall
- Price: $39.99
- Billy Cook Furtuity Browband Headstall 11-973
- Price: $102.00
- Weaver Barbed Wire Browband Headstall 10-0367
- Price: $46.55
- Weaver Working Tack Extra Heavy Harness Split Reins
- Price: $29.55
- Billy Cook Harness Leather Training Fork 15-324
- Price: $54.00
- Tucker Western Neoprene Saddle Girth tk500
- Price: $52.99
- Reinsman Soft Touch Straight Cinch 9604
- Price: $70.99
Horse Blankets, Sheets & Hoods
Horse Care & Grooming Products I Love!
In this section you'll find a collection of grooming, coat and fly products we use at horse shows and at home. These are products I've used for many years and I have tried alternatives, but these are my favorites.